Degree, title: PhD, Associate Professor
Position: Associate Professor
The main disciplines:Risks, Marketing, International Marketing, Marketing commodity policy
Research interests: Company and Territory Branding, Management of Customer Capital, Partnership Marketing, Public Relations
Scientific and methodological works: 9 articles, 32 abstracts, participation in 3 collective monographs
Tel. +38 (0542) 68-78-44
- Member of the Organizing Committee of the International scientific and practical conference "Marketing of innovations and innovations in marketing" (2010-2012);
- Member of the Organizing Committee of the Contest "Find yourself in marketing", which is held for 10-11 grade school pupils and students of educational institutions and II levels of accreditation of Sumy and Sumy region (2010-2012).
Participation in research topics and grants:
- "Development of the introduction of environmental innovation", № State registration 0112U001378, supervisor prof. S.M. Illyashenko;
- Grant of the President of Ukraine GP/F32/0087 "Formation mechanism of potential innovative development of industrial enterprises in the context of the concept of sustainable development", № State registration 0111U004965, supervisor of PhD, Associate Professor J.S. Shypulina;
- Grant of the President of Ukraine GP/F27/0080 "Mechanism of strategic management of innovation development", № State registration 0110U001879, supervisor of PhD, Associate Professor O.A. Bilovodsky;
- "Developing the scientific basis of marketing innovation", № State registration 0109U001384, supervisor prof. S.M. Illyashenko;
- "Development of organizational and economic mechanism of the innovative development of economic activity in the emerging information economy", № State registration 0106U001934, supervisor prof. S.M. Illyashenko.
- Participation in Summer Economic School of the Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region (ASECU), (Rostov-on-Don, 2011);
- Participation in the 1st Practical marketing knowledge forum "B2S" (business to students), (Kyiv, 2011).
Certificate of the ECL International English Language Examination Level B2.
List of Golysheva Ie.O. publications
Web of Science