© 2002-2017 Кафедра маркетингу та УІД. Факультет економіки та менеджменту.
|Rewarding of Participants of the Contest "Find Yourself in Marketing"|
February 21, 2013, in the assembly hall of Sumy State University a ceremony of rewarding participants and winners of the contest "Find yourself in marketing" took place. It was organized by the Department of Marketing and MIA with the support of the Department of Education and Science of Sumy City Council and the Department of Education and Science of the Sumy Oblast State Administration.
110 projects were submited to the contest from 172 persons of Sumy and Sumy Oblast schools and educational institutions of I-II accreditation. All projects can be charaterized with a high level of preparation and technical implementation.
1. The best promotional video on social issues:
3. The best advertising existing or non-existent goods (services):
4. The best logo and slogan of school (class) with explanation:
The winners are:
There have been highlighted 19 individual special prizes, whose works feature of different materials and peculiarity of the topic.
1. "Winner of the internet quest" to Anastasia Levchenko (Konotopska specialized school № 3);
2. "The most active school / Head, which prepared the largest amount of participants" to Kotkalo Eugenia (Velykochernechchynsk specialized school);
3. "For the high level of competition works" to Valyuh Elina - Team Leader of Mashkoledzh of the SSU team;
4. "Students Choice" (Mashkoledzhu SSU team);
5. "The youngest participants - young marketers" to Kozinets Sophia (Sumy school №7), Peresadko Fedor (Klovskyy lyceum № 77), Peresadko Boris (Klovskyy lyceum № 77).
6. "For philosophical vision topics» to Zadesenets Iryna (Boromlyanskyy Educational Complex);
7. "For contribution to patriotic youth" to team of the Velikopisarevsk specialized school named after Hero of the Soviet Union Studies Sereda Glushchenko;
8. "For the optimistic view of the future" to team of the Communal establishment of Sumy Regional Council Glukhiv specialized boarding school I-III grades named after M.I. Zhuzhoma;
9. "By raising the deep social problems" to team of the Communal establishment of Sumy Regional Council Glukhiv specialized boarding school I-III grades named after M.I. Zhuzhoma;
10. For education conscious attitude to the future " team leader of the Communal establishment of Sumy Regional Council Glukhiv specialized boarding school I-III grades named after M.I. Zhuzhoma to Alla Petrovna Ryabuha;
11. "For deep penetration into the essence of the presented topics» to Elena Lyman (Industrial - Pedagogical College of the Konotop Institute of the SSU);
12. "By faith in the story" to Melnyk Mykola (School № 9);
13. "For the school community cohesion" to leaders of Secondary school № 11;
14. "For brightness views" to Ruban Rodion (Trostyanetsk specialized school № 1);
15. "For opening of high moral values" to team of Rybalsk school of Okhtyrka District Council of Sumy Oblast;
16. "For indifference to the literary heritage" to Gurianov Vadim (Velykochernechchynsk specialized school)
17. "For love of the homeland" Udovychenko Stanislav (Lebedinsk Medical School named after Prof. Sitenko M.I.);
18. "For a creative approach to the topic" to team of school № 29;
19. "For compassion and concern for others” to team of Sumy school № 22.
All participants received certificates and memorable gifts. Prizes were awarded to the winners by head of the Department of Marketing and MIA, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of the jury of the Contest Sergei Illyashenko, deputy head of the Department of Marketing and MIA, Ph.D., Assoc. Prof. of the Department of Marketing and MIA Elena Bilovodska, deputy dean of Faculty of Economics and Management of Information Technology and Media, Ph.D., Assoc. Prof. of the Department of Marketing and MIA Julia Shypulina., Ph.D., Assoc. Prof. of the Department of Marketing and MIA Elena Mitsura, marketer of the shop «Compservice.in.ua» Marina Khyzhnyak, marketer of confectionery network "Assorted" Julia Letyuha.
Head of the jury, Doctor of Economics, professor, head of the Department of Marketing and MIA Illyashenko Sergei noted that all of the participants are full of creativity, thoroughness and variety of views, a high level and quality of submissions.